Blac Chyna claims her feelings for the Kardashian-Jenner family have always been positive, although she sued most of them for $100 million in defamation and contract interference last year.
“It’s going good. It’s going good. I think that everything will get better, like, with time. Things just have to, like, kind of move on,” the former “Rob & Chyna” star, 35, told The US Sun Tuesday when asked about her relationship with her ex-fiancé Rob Kardashian’s family.
“As far as negativity goes, no. On my side, there’s never been anything negative. I don’t talk about them,” she continued.
“I’ve never talked about them for, what, the past six years now. So it’s all love.”
The model’s comments are a far cry from the allegations she made in her 2017 lawsuit against Kris Jenner and three of her daughters — Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, and Kylie Jenner — alleging they sabotaged both her reputation and her reality show with Rob, which was canceled after only one season in 2016.
During the 10-day civil trial, which began in late April 2022 and ended in early May, Chyna’s legal team claimed Kris falsely accused the former stripper of assaulting Rob and that she and her daughters reported the alleged incident to E! to prevent “Rob & Chyna” Season 2 from moving forward.
However, both Chyna and Rob — who share custody of Dream, their 6-year-old daughter — said they argued in December 2016 that went physical and changed their relationship.
Chyna, who also has a 10-year-old kid with rapper Tyga named King Cairo, admitted to wrapping a cellphone charger around Rob’s neck and pointing an empty gun at him during the altercation in question, but claimed she was “just joking.”
Production executives testified that they refused to renew the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” spinoff for a second season because “there was no more Rob and Chyna.”
In the end, the jury declined to pay Chyna any monetary compensation.